AN EXCLUSIVE HOLIDAY
The beginning of this year was a different affair.
In the following months, Tenuta Ca’Zen had to plan for the future with both reasonable realism and unshakeable optimism.
We miss you. Our guests. The relaxers. The culture vultures. The ones that reserve their place by the pool. The ones that didn’t bring enough sunscreen. The wine lovers. The families, couples and solo backpackers.
All the tourists that travelled here strangers and departed as friends. All of you, from over the years who have breathed life into Tenuta Ca’ Zen.
It’s okay, though.
We are convinced that the will and the desire to travel the world and enjoy what life has to offer is still in your hearts as much it is ours!
We are resolute we will see you again.
We want to offer you our timeless estate with its sprawling green lawns, charming castle and the serene birdsong and tranquillity of country life.
So we are working to offer You, as best we can, our beautiful Po Delta which is also a nature reserve.
So we offer You Ca' Zen for You alone, on request!
Ca’ Zen is a timeless place, with its house and wide green lawns filled with the slow rhythm of country life, allowing you to enjoy the freedom and privacy of family life.
In particular, we would like to offer:
The Ca’ Zen Exclusive: Enjoy the remote estate ideal for a family or a group of friends. Celebrate togetherness and share the villa garden and park in the heart of the Italian countryside (from 2 to 30 people). Other than our staff tending to your needs, we will leave you to catch up and make memories.
Tenuta Ca’ Zen:
- 11 bedrooms in the main house (1 single room, 1 family room, 7 double bedrooms, all with bathrooms).
- 2 self-catering cottages, only a 2-minute walk far from the Villa, recently renovated, furnished and arranged for an independent stay. The Rustico delle Acacie and La Casetta (respectively for maximum 6 and 4 people).
- Let us know your food preferences and you can reserve our breakfast service, with typical home-made products, any food diet (gluten-free/ vegetarian/ vegan/ lactose-free etc.); a buffet will be arranged in the breakfast room (and in the other rooms of the house to respect social distancing if still necessary).
On request, we will organize room service with appropriate safety measures in place.
The same precautions will be applied during the dinner service.
To make sure we have the freshest finest ingredients, dinner must be reserved in the morning for the evening. There will be a daily menu with dishes prepared with local and farm-to-table products, with vegetables from our kitchen’s garden and wines produced in local wineries.
Please note no outside diners will be received for dinner in the evening, but you can still relax the days away by the pool with your family and friends.
The Sojourn: Your arrival on a
Sunday afternoon (from 5 pm) with your departure on Saturday morning (before 11am). Min 3 nights.
On request we would be more than happy to organize an excursion to discover the Po Delta, always with your safety in mind.
Potential Activities for You:
- Private guided nature excursion by boat- Discovering the Po Delta, guided by a local fisherman, a guide vetted by the Provincia of Rovigo and Veneto region. You leave from the Porto peschereccio in Santa Giulia di Porto Tolle; from there the navigation will be along Po di Gnocca to the Sacca Degli Scardovari to admire the “orti”, which means the clam farms typical of this area. From there you may go on till the “Spiaggia dei gabbiani” with a stop for an aperitif offered on the beach and a swim in the sea.
- Birdwatching excursion by boat- Marvel at the local nature and board a boat for the afternoon. Arranged with special seats to keep all electrical equipment aboard, the excursion is guided by a professional photographer who will give you expert advice on taking the best photos.
- Lunch in the Restaurant Dolce Vite in Faedo di Cinto Euganeo, on the Euganean Hills and visit to the famous garden of Valsanzibio;
- Lunch at Villa Ducale on the Riviera del Brenta and visit to Villa Foscarini Rossi, Venetian Villa and seat of the Rossimoda Shoe Museum.
- Bike trips (e-bikes on request)- Fill your heart with all the splendid scenery rural Italy has to offer on a bike ride in the lovely weather.
- Master Classes in English and Italian with native speakers- Speak with those who wish to teach you their mother tongue.
Come and make memories with your friends and family.
We are waiting for You!
REQUEST A FREE INFORMATION!